Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Make More Money Doing Work You Love

If you're not doing work you love, or you're not sure how
to make good money doing that work..

Then read this post all the way to the end to discover how
you can be one of seven people to take advantage of a free
35 minute "Make More Money Doing Work You Love" coaching
session, where we will:

=> Create a realistic vision for work you'd love that you
will make more money at

=> Gain insight into things that may be slowing you down,
holding you back, or stopping you from doing that work
and making that money

=> Get renewed energy and motivation to move forward


Why am I offering this?

I was inspired by a book my husband is reading: "The Battle
For the Soul Of Capitalism." Jack Bogle (ex-CEO of Vanguard)
wrote the book to do his part to salvage a system that provides
disproportionate wealth to people who manage money. Now, when
you have someone who managed an investment fund saying this..
it's a really great reminder.

My husband was pretty excited about the concepts, and I was
too. See, I've committed to helping everyone bring more soul
into their work, and to be well rewarded for the value they
create. Because I wonder..

What would this world look like if everyone was making great
money doing work they loved?

What would your world look like if that was true for you?


Here's What I Invite You To Do


I'm going to be selecting a handful of people to work with
over the next week or two (I might do a few more than seven,
but it looks like that's about all I can fit in right now.)
If you'd like to be one of them, email the following to
enofziger@freshvisioncoaching.com.

1) Name:
2) What I'm doing for work now:
3) What I'd like to be doing (if you don't know exactly what
it is, that's OK too):
4) How much more money I'd like to be making:
5) On a scale of 1 to 10, (10=I'm so ready, I started working
on it just now), how ready I am to be making that much
money:
6) On a scale of 1 to 10, how ready I am to be doing work I
love:
7) Best daytime phone number:
8) Best days/times:

If you'd like to make more money doing work you love..
Go ahead and send that email now.

No comments: